Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Love Rapids!

(Excerpts from April14th, 2014)

I received your box in the mail. Thank you for that. I love the towel, the ties and all the snacks. .I am very grateful for the people in Rapids!  I feel I have really grown in this area.  I am glad to hear that Gran is doing okay. How is my Grandma?? I hope she is okay. I have been thinking of her lately. Tell her I love her please. I am glad to hear that Ipo is still in church and is singing with the members. I had heard about Chantel's call to Canada, Montreal Mission.  I am so happy for her:) I'm glad that Drew got his call to go to Samoa, Apia Mission.  

This past week I set a record of stepping three times in dog poop while tracking.  Each time my companion thinks about it he cracks up!  LOL.  I find out were I am going next week.  I'm going to have a hard time leaving everyone here.  My interview with President was awesome. We talked about the work and how everything was going in our area.  He was happy to see me as I was him.

I get to talk to you guys on Mother's Day.  I can't wait. Be safe. 

Love you guys,

Elder McMoore





No comments:

Post a Comment