(Excerpts from Elder's Email: Feb 24th, 2014)
Questions for the week.
1) How is T. doing? T. is going to be baptized this Saturday. We are very excited!
2) Does your companion do most of the driving because of the snow? It looks kind of scary to drive in. Yes, my companion does the driving because he knows how to drive on ice.
3) What good thing has happened this week for you and your companion? T. and her baptism is an exciting thing and also F. who has been investigating the church for close to a year. She has set a baptismal date.
4) Are you eating and being fed well by the ward? Yes, Mom. We are eating well and are blessed to be fed by our members. Sis. B. is like our missionary Mom out here in the field. She is awesome and keeps us well fed. We have great members, like the F's.
5) Do you track in the snow storm, or do you wait until it stops snowing? How does all that work? If it snows hard, do you stay inside?
We can't afford to waste time in our apartment or car. Despite the snow we still tract and are out and about, unless really bad!!!!
I'm excited for Logan. Woohoo! Not long now. How was Quayd's farewell? I love you guys. Thank you for everything you do for me.