Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Soooo cold!!!

(Excerpts from Elder's email: January 6th, 2014)


This week is sooooo cold. We are at -50 degrees right now.  Our Mission President said that we are not allowed outside at all. People here in Wisconsin are all bummed about the football loss to the 49ers.  One hard thing about my week was that we had our very first lesson with a same-sex couple and it was hard.  Well, it was first time for me. I felt that they were waiting for us to say that we believe that marriage is between a man and women.  It didn't go well and we were told to leave.  It's O.K. we move on.

J. and his family are going EXTREMELY strong and we moved his baptismal date to February 15th. They are all prepared and have us over almost every single day. I just went shopping so I don't need anything. Uncle's Vika , Junior and Matt are looking good.  I miss my uncles!! Son likes good as well. Do you know Maka sent me a letter in bold letters saying, "YOU BETTER NOT DARE WRITE BACK AND SAY YOUR HUNGER!!!" LOL I miss my cuz wuz. 

Mum we have tracked just about every street in Rapids! No joke.  Thank you for the early birthday wishes.  I will soon be 19. How weird !! I'm doing well, and love my mission.  I am learning so much.

Love,
Your Missionary

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment