Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Patience

(Excerpts from Elder's email: Dec 30th, 2013)

My week was great it was pretty cold and now we are in the negatives. Did you guys show the video to Ipo? It was great to see all of you on Christmas and it was cool to see Liam and Kyla! Christmas was great, and the Flinders did a great job at making us feel loved and very welcomed. I love that family for ALL they do for us! Brother Flinders is a doctor and also a jokester as well !!! LOL
 
I go on a lot of exchanges which is fun because my companion is our District Leader. I don't think that I am ready for another companion just right now! I am doing fine, but I know that my next companion I will learn to love him just like the one I have now.
 
It is hitting negatives all week and man that is going to be a stubbling block for us when we work, but it's O.K. The junk thing about this weather is that it is impossible to stay warm. One trial that I am working on is patience.  I realize that I have been very patient this week and continue to work on it.  Being patient with investigators is hard but it its doable.

Love,
Your Missionary
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment