Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Monday, February 17, 2014

One more brother in the field, one left to go!

(Excerpts from Elders email: February 17th 2014)
We have been working hard, and have a baptism scheduled for March 1st.  We are excited! We are also on the verge of committing two more baptismal dates, so the Lord has been kind and gracious. I feel so blessed and joyful to say that I have soon to be, no more brothers at home because they will be all in the field with their eye SINGLE to the glory of God. It feels so good to hear that Ipo turned in his papers to serve! I am just so excited for him. He is getting sent to a very special place because of his testimony. I'm so excited to see 'Elder Kanae' in a SUIT, and I'm excited for my other brother Lindsey heading to the M.T.C. Wednesday.

I wear Dad's old mission tag only because it helps me realize that I have a family that I represent and that I also have a Dad who has gone through what I am going through on my mission. It gives me no excuse to complain or to quit, it helps me. Mom and Dad I love you guys and I'm thankful for what you do for me. 
Love,

Elder McMoore



Elder Lindsey Takeuchi
Thailand, Bangkok Mission
(Serving out of Makakilo Stake, Hawaii)

No comments:

Post a Comment