Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I Love Missionary Work!

(Excerpts from Elder's email: March 10th, 2014)

This week was great.  We were blessed to set a date for another investigator and her name is B. she is 61 years old and she is plan for april 26th.  She has such a great spirit to her and I was thrilled to hear that she wanted to get baptized.  :) She started to bear testimony of the Book of Mormon. The spirit is something she said, she wants to feel for the rest of her life.  I was so touched. I love missionary work.  We had another investigator come to church for the first time and he was very touched with what he had experienced.  We also had found a new investigator through a less active who wants to come back to church.  The lord is truly blessing us for our obedience.
 
Thanks for the pictures of Kyla's Fiafia night.  I was very proud of her.  Her dress and head set was beautiful.  If I was there I would have danced with her, but I am happy to be on my mission. Be safe and stay cool! It's a heat wave right now of 54 degrees and it feels so good. I love you guys soo much muahhhh 

Elder McMoore
 

No comments:

Post a Comment