Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A joyful day!

(Excerpts from Elder's Email: March 3rd, 2014)

The week was awesome.! T. was baptized! It was amazing! I felt the spirit so strongly. She is really someone I truly care about. She had to go under about 3-4 times because her toe kept coming up. Bishop Black (who baptized her) just said "O.K., let's just get on our knees and do this."
As for the rest of my week it's been good. We visited with B. yesterday. We sat and talked with her and she said she was going through a hard time. She said to me and my companion with tear filled eyes that whenever she has a problem, she finds the answer right in front of her when she reads the Book of Mormon. I became very emotional myself, and explained to her that when we want to talk to God we pray, but if she wants God to talk to her, she must read the scriptures.  I believe our visit made a difference, we will continue to work with her.
 
I am glad to hear that Kyla is the senior class treasure. She will do good for her fellow Hurricanes.
Grandma sent me pants and a scarf, they are awesome. I have to get them hemmed on the legs. Time is going fast and its not in my favor. Richie and I write. He's looking good. I miss that guy so much but hes doing good for himself.  I love you guys so much!
 
Love,
Elder McMoore

No comments:

Post a Comment