Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Almost Christmas!

(Excerpts from Elder's email: December 23rd, 2013)

l'll give you a call before hand! I'll be at the Flinders at 7.00  in the morning, but we will probably call at like 9.00 or 10.00 am and set things up! I'm still sick but I'm doing okay. There Is no way you can get warm in this weather!! NO WAY!!! im still waitng for Aunty Julie's box! I wrote Gran and Granddad last week so hopefully they got my letter. Can you guys take pictures of Christmas so I can see it ??

J. is doing good. We are now going to set up baptism dates with his whole family, so well see how things are going to work out.  What is the update with Maika? I'm going to baptize him if he comes to Wisconsin.  He will be in the Madison area. :) We have a lot of potential here and I am so excited to see the outcome with regards to the work.  KEEP YOUR PHONE ON !!! I'll be calling soon !!! Love you Mum and give my love to Aunty Julie and also Grandma , Grandma Sese , Papa , Gran and Granddad. :)

Love you
Elder Mcmoore

No comments:

Post a Comment