Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Monday, December 9, 2013

MTC Letter

(Excerpts from Elder's Letter)

MTC is a bit of a change!  It's pretty intense, but the food is great.  My companion is Elder Forsyth and he is from Colorado.  He's pretty cool.  My testimony has grown so much.  Tomorrow my companion and I teach Sister Haley Meza.  We met her on our way back from the Provo temple.  I struck up a conversation with her and we were able to teach her our first lesson yesterday.  She said that she had been waiting for this message her entire life!!!  She's so sweet.  I'm with my brother Isaac (Elder Moa) breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I've never prayed so hard in my life.  I am tired spiritually, mentally and physically.  Missionary work isn't easy.  I get to call home before I fly out to Milwaukee on Monday.  Love and Miss you guys!

Your Missionary.

 Elder with fellow MTC Elders
 Elder Moa (Serving in Italy) at Lunch (Above)
Elder Ragragola (Serving in Baguio, Philippines) (Below)

No comments:

Post a Comment