Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Monday, December 9, 2013

Provo M.T.C.

The day has finally arrived.  Suitcases packed and we are heading to Provo M.T.C. around 11 am.  Check in is at 1 pm, but we grind down at Chuck a rama before heading in.  We had excitement while heading out.  All my important documents like, I.D. wallet, money, patriarchal blessing, immunization shot record, scriptures etc... was in my side satchel.  Dad put the bag on the roof of the car, and forgot about it.  We were driving onto the free way when Uncle said he saw something fly off the roof rack.  We had to back track driving backwards on the shoulder lane until we saw it on the freeway.  It was hecka close!! Saying goodbye was a big teary with my parents, but it was all good.  Moving on like a soldier in Helaman's Army!!

 This is the day I head to M.T.C.
 Momma
 Dad
Elder at the M.T.C. helping me with my bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment